Asia Van Transfer (AVT) is one of the very few professional bus companies which are connecting Siem Reap to the north-eastern cities of Preah Vihear, Stung Treng, Kratie, Banloung, Laos Border in Cambodia and to Pakse and Don Det (4000 Islands) in Laos. The company uses new road for its trips to Laos which reduces the total travel time by half as compared to the old route.
Asia Van Transfer is reputed among the travelers for its professional and helpful staff and punctual services. Asia Van Transfer focuses heavily on the safety and comfort of its passengers. It uses 12 seat air-conditioned passenger vans equipped with wi-fi for the trips. The company also offers free pick-up for the passengers from Siem Reap and free water during the journeys.
Here is the full schedule of the routes operated by Asia Van Transfer
Destination Departure Arrival
- Siem Reap to Don Det ( 4000 islands – Laos) 08:15 am 04:15 pm
- Siem Reap to Pakse ( Laos) 08:15 am 05:30 pm
- Border Laos to Siem Reap 11:45 am 07:00 pm
- Stung Treng to Siem Reap 02:00 pm 07:00 pm
- Siem Reap to Stung Treng 08:15 am 01:00 pm
- Siem Reap to Preah Vihear 08:15 am 11:15 am
- Preah Vihear to Siem Reap 04:15 pm 07:00 pm
- Siem Reap to Banloung 08:15 am 04:30 pm
- Siem Reap to Kratie 08:15 am 04:00 pm
For booking your next trip with AVT, please make your booking from our home page.